CLASS II AND III ANTI-ERRTRATION SAFE
Article N° : 1069
Supplier : CHUBBSAFES
Type : PROGUARD II/II
Status : 6.0 New
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European EN 1143-1standard, as certified by ECB•S for Grades II and III.
- ProGuard’s special barrier material provides certified burglary protection whilst also keeping the total weight of the safe down. Less weight means lower transportation costs and greater installation options.
- Innovations made with the Grade III models mean that a higher level of protection can be offered in a safe with reduced wall thickness and increased interior capacity.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, ProGuard is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts.
- Either a mechanical key lock or a high-security electronic lock can be used as the primary lock option. For Grade III models, at least one EN 1300 Grade B lock must be fitted as standard.
- Every model can be customized with a range of internal fittings to maximize storage capacity.
- ProGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.
This article contains several annexes :
Back to previous page