BAND SAW Ø 250
Article N° : 1126
Supplier : MEP
Type : SHARK 281 SXI EVO
Status : 6.0 New
SHARK 281 SXI EVO, electro-hydraulic semi-automatic band saw, for cutting from 0 ° to 60 ° to the left.
- This microprocessor machine with a controlled axis represents the latest generation of MEP project controller designed exclusively for its own semi-automatic saws.
OPERATION: the start of the cycle controlled by pushbutton gives rise to the following operations:
- closing the vice and starting the engine - lowering the head to perform the cut
- engine stop
- head back
- opening of the vice.
- The standard machine only has semi-automatic cycle operation, on request it can be equipped with additional cutting cycles:
- manual and semi-automatic
- dynamic (dynamic semi-automatic cycle: by lowering the head manually to the desired position; by
pressing the push-button on the handle, the semi-automatic cycle starts).
Catalog and technical characteristics: See "Find out more"
This article contains several annexes :
Back to previous page